Exclusive Access for Customers and Friends of NICG
Revolutionizing how you purchase, reducing how much you pay, and providing your employees with the highest quality care while reducing your organization's costs and your employees exposure.
Providing you with access to the CEO's Guide & The Opioid Crisis Wake-Up Call , two books that set the framework and offer you an easy to read, easy to digest guide to building a high performance benefits program.
Think about what you spend annually. Imagine someone making 6% of your costs, and as your costs go up - you pay them more. This has been the misalignment that C-Suite Executives look past.
Zain Hasan is a leading expert, Health Rosetta certified advisor who started his firm to help business leaders across the country analyze their broker's performance and help them identify the best solution. Regardless of whether you want Zain's help or just want to fix the problem, Health Rosetta is providing you with the knowledge and people to make immediate impact.
Why should you care about Health Rosetta?
There has never been another book that could walk you through the changes you need to make to change the way you purchase benefits, understand where the biggest issues in healthcare are and how to fix them, and break it down into very implementable and understandable solutions. Dave Chase hit the mark with every chapter and every component of driving the down the costs of benefits by 30% and even more purely by removing the waste inside your healthcare plan.
Flexibly include in impact or marketing campaigns.
Pair with custom info from you
Give to specific organization members
Give to specific companies or geographies
Shipped either to you or each recipient
For anyone wanting to help fix healthcare.
Doctors & clinicians
Benefits services & tech
What the The Opioid Crisis Wake-Up Call provides.
- A Note on Reading This Book
- Chapter 1: The Opioid Crisis Isn’t an Anomaly
- Chapter 2: So How Did We Get Here
- Chapter 3: America Has Gone to War for Far Less
- Case Study: Pittsburgh (Allegheny County) Schools
- Chapter 4: Health Care Costs are Flat Despite What You Have Heard
- Chapter 5: What You Don’t Know About the Pressures and Constraints
Facing Insurance Executives Costs You Dearly
- Chapter 6: Health Care is Stealing Millennials’ Future – But They Will Take it Back
- Case Study: Rosen Hotels & Resorts
- Chapter 7: 7 Tricks Used to Redistribute Money From Your Organization to the Health Care Industry
- Chapter 8: PPO Networks Deliver Value—and Other Flawed Assumptions That Crush Your Budget
- Case Study: City of Milwaukee
- Chapter 9: Criminal Fraud Is Much Bigger Than You Think
- Chapter 10: Are Workplace Wellness Programs Hazardous to Your Health?
- Chapter 11: You Run a Health Care Business Whether You Like It or Not.
- Chapter 12: How to Pick a Benefits Consultant
- Case Study: Langdale Industries
- Chapter 13: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Benefits Professionals
- Chapter 14: Centers of Excellence Are a Golden Opportunity
- Chapter 15: Independent Claims Administrators vs. Insurance Company Claims Administrators –The Trade-Offs
- Chapter 16: The Future of Health Will Be Local, Open, and Independent
- Chapter 17: Health 3.0 Vision and Implications for Providers & Government
- Chapter 18: Economic Development 3.0: Communities Take Center Stage
- Chapter 19: Mayors Must Lead Cities Out of the Opioid Crisis
- Case Study: Rural county goes from highest to lowest rate of opioid deaths in two years
- Chapter 20: Making Sure Opioid Mitigation Plans Mitigate the Right Things
- Chapter 21: Value-based Primary Care
- Chapter 22: Transparent Medical Market
- Case Study: Enovation Controls
- Chapter 23: Concierge-Style Employee Customer Service
- Chapter 24: High-Value, Transparent TPA
- Chapter 25: Transparent Pharmacy Benefits
- Chapter 26: “ERISA Fiduciary Risk is the Largest Undisclosed Risk I’ve Seen in My Career”
- Appendix A: Evidence-Based Services for People with Opioid Use Disorder
- Appendix B: Status Quo Benefits vs. Health Rosetta Type Benefits
- Appendix C: A Practical Handbook for Systems Change
- Appendix D: Client Notice, Plan Sponsor Bill of Rights, and Code of Conduct
- Appendix E: Sample Compensation Disclosure Form
- Appendix F: Health Rosetta Principles
- Appendix G: Why Doctors are Running Out of Empathy
- Appendix H: Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway and JP Morgan Chase Can Lead Employer Solution to Opioid Crisis on the Journey to Larger Health Care Reinvention
- Appendix I: Decoding a fully insured renewal
- Appendix J: Benefits Options for Small Businesses and Sole Proprietors
What people are saying
The Opioid Crisis Wake-Up Call
This is a must-read for any business leader tasked with providing high-quality healthcare to employees. Chase delivers a compelling account of what we've been doing wrong with benefits purchasing, and how we the people, not Washington elites, can solve the opioid crisis.
Dave Chase diagnoses the dangerous and expensive shortcomings of our health care system and inspires us to create a more transparent and accountable one. Using the evolution of the opioid crisis to demonstrate how US healthcare has failed on multiple fronts, Dave illustrates the cornerstones of reform: value-based payment, accessible, comprehensive primary care, employer/provider/community partnerships, and available, relevant data. The Opioid Crisis Wake-up Call should be required reading for anyone working to engineer a better US health care system.
A fresh perspective from one the one of the most brilliant minds in health care. Chase is not beholden to any of the [industry's] giant stakeholders. The result is a uniquely honest and novel conversation about what’s best for America.
CEO's Guide to Restoring
The American Dream
The book is packed with wisdom you can’t find elsewhere but also a nice, light style that makes it addictive. There is so much in this book that is hidden behind the many layers of obfuscation characterizing our healthcare system. As a group trying to create and then disseminate new models of care that improve outcomes and lower costs, we are continuously running into hidden barriers with insurers and also un-empowered healthcare purchasers. This book has the practical prescription for moving it all forward. I’m making it required reading at Dell Med and recommending it for our many partners.
One of the top ten healthcare books of all time, and #1 for delivering practical advice.
Dave, you nailed it! Your message is vital for business leaders as it exposes the many dirty secrets behind the business of Employee Benefit plans. Yes, it is time to shed dependence on those who have benefited most from lousy results and demand vastly improved outcomes for employers and their employees. This is a must read to turn the tables on the benefits industry.
Get a complimentary digital copy!
*All fields are required. You'll receive an email with the book.