CEO's Guide to Restoring the American Dream
Coming Labor Day 2017
Learn from top performing benefits purchasers
How CEO’s, unions, municipalities, and any HR leader can spend 20-40% less on health benefits, while significantly improving the quality of care their employees receive.
Built on the real-life examples and successes of top performers across sectors.
What people are saying
Dave Chase has an industry-unique ability to identify the challenges facing our health care system in a manner that the ever-expanding and frustrated masses can quickly understand. What truly distinguishes Dave’s effort is not the failures he identifies, but the thought-provoking and tested solutions he presents coupled with his willingness to challenge payers, providers and consumers alike to demand a more-rewarding health care system.
The clock is ticking…we are headed to a single payer system. Why? More and more C-suite executives see health benefits a major liability, not an asset. The dark secret is they're right! If health plan managers don’t wise up and take cost control seriously, very seriously, Medicare or Medicaid for all is coming.
The CEO’s Guide to Restoring the American Dream, by Dave Chase, is a life saving guide to provide employees needed healthcare in way a your CFO and CEO will applaud.
One of the top ten healthcare books of all time, and #1 for delivering practical advice.
What the CEO's Guide provides.
It gives anyone responsible for health benefits the practical blueprint for success and the insight to ensure change is successfully implemented.
- Forward/Intro: Seeking Traction
- Chapter 1: American Has Gone to War for Much Less
- Chapter 2: Health Care Prices: Hyperinflation—or Flat?
- Chapter 3: What You Don’t Know about The Pressures and Constraints Facing Insurance Executives Costs You Dearly
- Chapter 4: Millennials Will Revolutionize Health Benefits
- Chapter 5: 7 Tricks Used to Redistribute Profits From Your Organization to the Health Care Industry
- Chapter 6: PPO Networks Deliver Value—And Other Flawed Assumptions Crushing Your Bottom Line
- Chapter 7: Criminal Fraud Is Much Bigger Than You Think
- Chapter 8: Are Workplace Wellness Programs Hazardous to Your Health?
- Chapter 9: You Run a Health Care Business Whether You Like It or Not. Here’s How to Make It Thrive
- Chapter 10: How (And How Not) to Pick a Benefits Consultant
- Chapter 11: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Benefits Professionals
- Chapter 12: Centers of Excellence Are a Golden Opportunity
- Chapter 13: ASO vs. TPA – What They Mean for You
- Chapter 14: Value-based Primary Care
- Chapter 15: Transparent Medical Market
- Chapter 16: Concierge Style Employee Customer Service
- Chapter 17: High-Value, Transparent TPA
- Chapter 18: Sample ERISA Plan Document Checklist
Just a few of the people who have helped provide content
Sr. VP & General Counsel, The Phia Group LLC
Founder and CEO of ClearHealthCosts
Principal at Healthcare Performance, Inc. & Worksite Health Advisors
Co-founder and CEO of The Phia Group, LLC