A core belief of the Health Rosetta is that we will all do better when we each do better, both as an industry and as a society. We are committed to your success and it is important that we are clear about what success looks like for you and for us.
Here are a couple examples of ways you may measure success.
- Increased expertise, experience, and confidence implementing Health Rosetta high-performance benefits.
- Increase in number of clients adopting Health Rosetta Components and high-performance benefits strategies.
- Increase in number of clients.
- Increase in size of clients.
- Increase in retention of existing clients.
- Increase in recognition as an industry leader.
- Article citations, speaking engagements, etc.
Throughout the certification process, we’ll visit this topic repeatedly. For now, please put some thought into what success looks like for you personally and how we can support it. Let us know what’s missing and what you’d like to see.