Health Rosetta ecosystem membership
Who should join the health Rosetta ecosystem?
Join an exclusive ecosystem dedicated to scaling healthcare's fixes. By invite only.
We're pretty good at knowing quickly whether membership is a good fit.
We primarily care that members have aligned missions in practice.
Here are a few examples of ways we can tailor execution to broader ecosystem goals.
Most campaigns use a combination of sophisticated online and offline techniques supplemented with proprietary targeting approaches.
Benefits ecosystem membership dues
|FY2016 revenue||$ per add'l $1M revenue||Dues range|
Start by rounding to nearest $1M = $28M.
|Revenue Tier||Add'l per $1M revenue||Dues line total|
- What sorts of requirements for organizations?
- Do we want some sort of sweetener for people that join by the end of Q2:17 or end of 17. Maybe call them founding members if by end of Q2 and charter members if by end of 2017
If you're just getting started, membership is only $5k per year for the first two years if you meet both of the following criteria:
- Less than two years old (from incorporation); AND
- Have less than $1M in revenue
Not yet. We're working through the IRS process right now. It just takes a while (up to 12 months sometimes). We're organized to qualify for 501(c)(3) treatment, so we expect dues to be deductible once we complete the process.
As you've probably guessed, we're not your tax advisor, so talk to them before joining.
Campaigns are how we grow categories and create awareness around specific issues. They're jointly planned and funded by members, topic experts, and other donors interested in the specific topic.
They work just like a typical marketing campaign. For example, let's say we wanted to educate CFOs, CHROs, union leaders, and city managers in a specific geography about how they can reduce costs 2-5% by reducing fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Identify the specific campaign goals
- Develop the necessary metrics, segments, channels, and messaging/collateral
- Build the conversion funnel and budget necessary to accomplish the campaign goal
- Aggregate funding, then execute the campaign
Campaigns improve members' branding/positioning, grow relevant categories, and generate demand for a type of solution.
Worth noting is that we're very particular about focusing on categories and issues, not specific people or organizations. It is authentic, honest market education and demand generation, not outsourced marketing for a specific organization.
Unfortunately, we don't provide refunds as dues are immediately allocated to our limited budget. However, if you're dissatisfied for any reason, let's talk and fix it.