Health Rosetta Advisor Program
Advisor Education Modules
- Intro to the Health Rosetta: The start of a new world
- Overview of care delivery focused topics
- Overview of payment, disclosure, & benefits design topics
- Value-based Primary Care: The foundation for long term sustainability, better care, and lower costs
- Outliers & Major Specialty Areas: The source of major cost reduction. Centers of Excellence models, medical tourism, and MSK/Oncology/Cardio-metabolic.
- Transparent Pharmacy Benefits: High-potential quick wins and long term trend bending
- Next-gen payment: Bundles, transparent medical markets, and reference-based pricing
- Next-gen plan design: Independent TPAs, benefits concierge, payment integrity, and active ERISA plan management
- The next-gen advisor: Transparency and disclosure as a weapon, deep expertise, long-term focus on client interests, and embracing ERISA fiduciary duties
- Data proficiency: transparency tools, statistical validity, and embracing the numbers
- Ensuring Implementation Success: Change management & assuaging client/beneficiary fears
- Challenging the status quo: Dirty tricks from the “preservatives” (those preserving the status quo) and how to combat them
- Back office excellence: Better serve clients, create more time to grow client base, reduce regulatory risk
- Health Rosetta-based Marketing: Using certification as a differentiator, relationship automation, combining the best of online & offline
Transparency Requirements Details
This is signed by certified producers and advisors. It sets the baseline for Health Rosetta expectations. Certified advisors and producers agree to:
- Complete and sign a Compensation Disclosure Agreement with all clients 60 days before renewal or at time of initial contract
- Have each client sign the Health Rosetta Client Notice Form 60 days before renewal or at time fo initial contract
- Adhere to Health Rosetta costs and outcome measurement best practices
- Adhere to certified producer and advisor Code of Conduct
- Advance the Plan Sponsor Bill of Rights
- Complete 3-5 year strategic benefits plans with each client
- Submit certified producer or advisor reporting packet for each client
Complete, meaningful disclosure of financial and non-financial incentives is the foundation for trusted, long-term relationships with clients. This form lets certified producers and advisors differentiate themselves to win new clients and retain existing clients.
Cost and outcome data used in the industry is often statistically invalid, directionally misleading, and generally confusing to clients. Only using vendors that have real, valid ROI and internal reporting on data is a critical piece to sustainably lowering costs and improving outcomes.
Advisor Program Fees
|Program + First Year Dues||Subsequent Annual Dues|
Health Rosetta ecosystem membership
Advisor Program FAQ's
We're working on this. It's a pretty complex state-by-state issue, so we're being patient before we tackle this.
The program is ongoing as it's part community and part education. The amount of time will vary by month, but we expect most people to spend enough time to complete the requirements.
Remember, some of this time is working together on implementation at a client, so it's time you'd likely be spending anyways.
Primarily virtual. We also expect to have some in-person meetings and events during other industry events, but this will depend on advisor cohort geography and preferences.
There's no requirement. In fact, some strategies work better with smaller clients.
However, there are fewer strategies that work for fully-insured employers and even fewer that work for groups under 50. If you have questions on whether the Health Rosetta Advisor Program is a good fit, contact us and we can help provide some guidance.
Life happens. We've been there. You can defer your spot one year and we'll pro-rate your subsequent year tuition based on when you drop out.
Yep. We'll provide cohort advisors with all the files and guidelines for using Health Rosetta logos and other resources.
We'll have ongoing renewal requirements to ensure you keep up to date. You'll always have access to the Health Rosetta Advisor private site that has education materials, solutions, case studies, and data.
You need to be licensed to sell health insurance and be actively involved in writing business, including leading the plan design and purchase process.
If you're a subject matter consultant (e.g. just focus on pharmacy benefits), we'll be launching certifications for you in the future. You can start by joining the Health Rosetta ecosystem.