Jonathon Estes has 20+ years experience in the Healthcare field. He brings a diverse experience with time spent in the pharmaceutical industry and time spent with one of the larger insurance carriers. Jonathon has been an employee benefits advisor since 2010.
One of Jonathon’s passions is teaching Dave Ramsey Financial Peace classes with his wife, Renea; the two have taught hundreds of participants over the past 17 years. Jonathon and Renea have four children: Mason (14), Luke(12), Chapel (10)and Chaney(6).
• Worked for Abbott Labs in Pharmaceuticals from 2000-2007
• Humana Group Health Insurance 2008-2010
• Been a Group health agent/consultant since 2010
• Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist through the National Association of Healthcare
• Certified Advanced Self-funding through the National Association of Healthcare Underwriters.
• Former Chair for Owensboro YMCA board & current Board of Director
• Former Chair of the Green River Area Down Syndrome Association (GRADSA) & current Board of Director.
Jonathon’s philosophy over the past 10+ years in serving 100+ different groups has an employee benefits advisor has focused on 3 core principles below:
1) Shop: find the best combination of price and benefits
2) Strategize: develop comprehensive solutions
3) Educate: ensure employees understand the value of their benefits
Employee Benefits Advisor, Houchens Benefits